Your Support Makes A Difference!
Local NAACP branches funds are primarily from donations, memberships and in kind services. There are no paid staff at the local level. The majority of the work is done by volunteers.
Ways To Support the Long Beach Branch
1. Become a LB Branch NAACP member, or gift a membership to a youth or senior citizen
2. Establish a Scholarship Fund, or a Memorial Scholarship Fund in honor of a loved one
3. Make a monetary or stock donation
4. Make a bequest to the Long Beach Branch NAACP in your will or trust
5. Sponsorships of events or projects
6. Sponsor the cost of a student [PSAT, SAT, Book Scholarships, Musical Instruments]
7. Donate to the LB Branch NAACP College Book Fund
8. Donate to the LB Branch NAACP Emergency College Tuition Fund
9. Donate unused tickets to sporting events, theater, etc.
10. Donate a silent auction item
11. Donation of office supplies (i.e. Computers, Office Furniture, etc.)
12. Support the LB Branch NAACP Annual Founder’s Gala
13. Underwrite a program