Last Day to Register to Vote in The November 2020 Election: In Person
To learn more about Voting by Mail, how to register, ballot measures, voting in California, Political Parties, and upcoming elections please visit: https://www.sos.ca.gov/
Contact the Long Beach Office of the City Clerk: (562) 570-6101
Vote By Mail Ballots will arrive the week of Oct 1, 2020 in all registered voters mailboxes. Here’s the information you asked for about registration:
- Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
- The deadline to register online to vote is Monday, October 19, 2020.
- The deadline for registering by mail to vote is (postmarked by) Monday, October 19, 2020.
- The deadline to register in person to vote is Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Conditional voter registration is a safety net for Californians who miss the deadline to register to vote or update their voter registration information. Voters can use the conditional voter registration process from the day after the deadline all the way through Election Day. Eligible citizens can go to their county election office, polling place, or vote center to register and vote conditionally. These ballots will be processed once the county elections office has completed the voter registration verification process.
- All registered voters will automatically be mailed a vote-by-mail ballot for the November 3, 2020, General Election.
- The early voting period runs from Monday, October 5, 2020 to Monday, November 2, 2020, but dates and hours may vary based on where you live.
- You can also register and vote on Election Day.
Online Voter Registration Website (CA Secretary of State): https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/
Confirm your Voter Registration (LA County Registrar Recorder):https://www.lavote.net/vrstatus