Long Beach Branch NAACP is currently seeking fall college interns. For additional information, please email the branch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills the intern should have:
1. Excellent phone etiquette and verbal skills. The internship entails connecting with people on the phone, by letter and in person.
2. Punctual, reliable and flexible; Reliable transportation is a major requirement
3. Energetic, team-player, detail orientated person
4. Strong people skills and a willingness to learn and open to being trained.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Word and basic Photo editing skills required.
6. Good internet research skills
7. Must be able to work independently and follow guidelines and directions.
8. Preferred College Majors & Time Commitment: Majors: Communications/Journalism, Political Science, Liberal Arts, English, Marketing, Computer Science/ Web Design.
Commitment of 15-20 hours per week
Days: Monday- Thursday (a combination of days can be arranged)
Hours: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (some on-call time)